Thank you for allowing us to share your story. We very much appreciate you standing out as a WOMAN and helping us take the right steps into ending Violence Against Women.
Group ONE is here to listen and share you story with the masses in order to direct victims to the correct programs.
Please fill out the information below and if you choose not to answer a question, simply leave it blank!
- Your story: (feel free to express your story in anyway that you would like. You can draw a picture, post a picture, write your story, or we can film an interview.)
Please feel free to use these questions as a helpful format:
- When did the violence start?
- Was this continuous violence or one-time?
- Did you reach out to authorities?
- Did the violence end?
- Are you currently or did you previously seek out professional psychiatric help?
- Did you know where to seek help?
- Were their warning signs?
- Did you personally know the attacker?
- Were family and friends accessible? Do they know?